The Ergodisc 165 is especially suited for the following tasks:
- Wet scrubbing
- Spray cleaning
- Wood treatment
Ergonomics: better working conditions improve productivity through:
- Anatomically formed grip.
- Adjustable handle bar height.
- Low vibration level.
- Low noise level.
- Soft start characteristics.
Safety: creates a safer working environment through:
- Hand protection due to closed handle.
- High electrical safety due to double insulation.
- Double safety lock.
Simplicity: ease of use results in improved efficiency through better:
- Training and operation.
- Attaching accessories, no tools required.
- Storing and transporting, enabled by a foldable handle and removable weight.
Versatility: multi-purpose, cost efficient machine:
- Adaptable to many different cleaning tasks.
- Full range of accessories available.